Table of contents
- Personal information collected by us
- The purpose of collection of personal information
- Marketing information
- Non-personal information collected by us
- Protection of personal information
- Third party access to personal information
- Accessing and correcting your personal information
- Retention period
- Transfer of personal information outside of the European Union
- Your consent
- Contact details
1.1 When making a purchase order through the Website, NOVIX may collect the following personal information from you: (1) first name; (2) last name; (3) company name; (4) email address; (5) phone number; (6) physical address, including a postal code / ZIP; (7) EU VAT number; (8) credit card details; and (9) bank account details.
2.1 The personal information collected through the Website is used by NOVIX only:
- to allow you to create an account on the Website;
- to provide you with the services and the products requested by you;
- to contact you if there is a problem with your order;
- to personalize the Website for you;
- to send you information about our products and services that may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with our newsletter if you have opted-in to receive it;
- to collect payments from you;
- to deal with enquiries and complaints made by you in relation to the Website;
- to inform you about updates of the Website and the software which can be purchased through the Website;
- to send you administrative messages regarding your use of the Website and the software which can be purchased through the Website;
- to comply with lawful government requests and/or lawful requests by the police investigating suspected illegal activities.
2.2 We collect and process your personal information only for the achievement of one or more of the aforementioned purposes.
2.3 If you do not provide NOVIX with the requested personal information, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website.
3.1 If you no longer wish to receive any marketing information from NOVIX, you may opt out of receiving such information by contacting us.
4.1 Please note that we may collect non-personal information (e.g., URL addresses of websites clicked to and from the Website, operating systems, browser types). We use the collected non-personal information to further develop the Website.
5.1 We use information security tools (e.g., secured networks and encryption) in order to protect your personal information.
6.1 The personal information collected by NOVIX from you will not be shared with third parties, unless NOVIX is required by law to do so.
7.1 You have the right to access, delete, or modify your personal information collected by NOVIX. You can do so by contacting our data protection officer at the address set out in Section 12. We will respond to your request within two weeks.
8.1 We will keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the requested service and/or product. For example, if we collect your personal information to deliver the newsletter, your personal information will be kept until you unsubscribe from the newsletter services.
8.2 If your personal information is no longer necessary for the delivery of the requested service and/or products, we will keep it for a maximum of one year in identifiable form.
9.1 We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Union.
11.1 Please note that the Website may contain links to third party websites. We hereby disclaim any liability in relation to the privacy practices of other websites.
Henrik Andersen (Data Protection Officer)
Address: 3 Oddervej 7, 4600 Køge, Denmark
Email address: contact@OutlookCalendarPrint.com
13.2 There are two types of cookies, namely, persistent cookies and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain valid until their expiration date, unless deleted by the user before that date. Session cookies will be stored on a web browser and will remain valid until the moment when the browser is closed.
13.5 NOVIX uses Google Analytics to analyze your use of the Website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about the Website by means of cookies. The information generated by Google Analytics in relation to the Website is used to create reports about the use of the Website. For information on the privacy aspects of Google Analytics, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en .